This job is currently Archived,
Specialists for new outsourcing department - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- You have proved yourself as an expert in your field of chemistry or pharmaceutical engineering.
- Now you are ready to contribute to the shaping of a new department and manage critical supply chains together with dedicated and highly capable colleagues.
- You enjoy sharing your extensive knowledge of the processes that underpin our business, and you never compromise on quality.
- This is why you are the right person for this rarely posted position where you will be collaborating with a multitude of stakeholders in a truly global organisation with abundant opportunities for further professional and personal development. Every day, you will be making a difference for millions of people around the world living with diabetes.
About the department
- Being part of the initial small team, you will be quite influential in the shaping of the future culture, and collaborative structure of Outsourced Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (Outsourced API). Over the next few years, the department will take over responsibilities for a number of outsourced processes currently managed across various departments, building the future portfolio of our area.
- When the department is fully formed within a few years, you will be part of a team with very different professional backgrounds.
- Outsourced API is responsible for the management of company manufacturing activities at Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO) from process validation and onwards.
- The department performs and coordinates activities to ensure regulatory compliance, process transfers, logistics, and quality and oversee the daily operations.
- You will be playing a key part in the transfer of processes and responsibilities.
- Many different needs will have to be weighed, and the position offers high degrees of complexities stemming from the needs for alignment of different quality systems or from you acting as a source of expertise for a host of internal stakeholders and external collaborators.
- You will be representing company to various external suppliers and authorities, maintaining strong relations while you define standards and handle expectations.
- On the operational level, you and your team will be responsible for the timely handling of issues, production oversight, management of performance goals and the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
- You will be visible in the organisation, being the specialist that colleagues and management will rely on to provide both critical knowledge to address acute situations and the scientific foundation supporting the long term business strategies. As our partners are located in Europe and in the USA, you can expect to be travelling 20-30 days a year.
- You hold at least a Master’s degree in Science, within Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have 10–15 years of multidisciplinary experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing, development or quality assurance, preferably from a pharmaceutical company or a supplier to the industry.
- A deep and broad knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements will be one of the keys to your success in the position.
- Your ability to build and maintain trustful relation across business areas, professional qualifications and corporate cultures will be a key to your success.
- You know that solid solutions and long term dedication from stakeholders are best achieved through true collaborative processes.
- The degree of structure and the eye for details you bring to your work is an inspiration to your colleagues, and you find it easy to convey complex information to people with backgrounds very different from your own.
- You are highly proficient in English, and if you master Danish and/or German as well, it will be quite beneficial to you in your new life-changing career.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.