Specialist, Service Delivery/Management (NJ) Job - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Infrastructure Associates in this role will function as information technology (IT) professionals serving as technical liaison and participate in or oversee a variety of analytical and technical assignments that provide for problem diagnosis and solutions documentation, implementation, administration, support, and maintenance of a variety of hardware, software, and network products in an information technology infrastructure environment. Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other technical matters. Provide onsite or remote access diagnoses and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
- Deskside Support Associate will also be required to be an expert in Deskside Support operations able to analyze, evaluate and diagnose very complex technical problems in a minimum period of time. The work may involve implementing new technologies and procedures, integration and configuration work and responding to complex client problems. All tasks should be completed in line with company technical and quality standards and procedures and to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Project Management Responsible for technical leadership, project management and execution to achieve customer satisfaction, operational and financial success. Ensure resources are in place and manage the activities of staff, ensuring that they have the required information, equipment and tools necessary (i.e. schedules, procedure documentation, parts etc.) to complete the project. Candidates must be a self-starter that can operate independently and autonomously.
- Bachelor degree preferred or a combination of education and experience in the specific field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT support or a related discipline
- Windows – MAC – IOS
- Network - Server Administration – Telephony – Mobile Device Management
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Service Delivery/Management
Job Title:Spclst, Service Delivery/Management
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Branchburg
Other Locations: NA-US-NJ-Kenilworth, NA-US-NJ-Rahway
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Company Trade Name:Merck
Job Segment: Service Manager, Manager, Consulting, Project Manager, Animal Health, Customer Service, Management, Service, Technology, Veterinary