Specialist, Service Delivery/Management - United States
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness;
- this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy.
- Company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Company’s Information Technology organization partners with colleagues across the business to help serve our patients and customers around the world.
- Ours is a high-energy team of dynamic, innovative individuals dedicated to advancing company’s contribution to global medical innovation by leveraging information and technology to efficiently advance the business by driving revenue and productivity
- Associates in this role will function as information technology (IT) professionals serving as technical liaison and participate in or oversee a variety of analytical and technical assignments that provide for problem diagnosis and solutions documentation, implementation, administration, support, and maintenance of a variety of hardware, software, and network products in an information technology infrastructure environment.
- Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other technical matters. Provide onsite or remote access diagnoses and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
- Associate will also be required to be an expert in Desk-side Support operations able to analyze, evaluate and diagnose very complex technical problems in a minimum period of time.
- The work may involve implementing new technologies and procedures, integration and configuration work and responding to complex client problems.
- All tasks should be completed in line with company technical and quality standards and procedures and provide a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for technical leadership, project management and execution to achieve customer satisfaction, operational and financial success.
- Ensure resources are in place and manage the activities of staff, ensuring that they have the required information, equipment and tools necessary (i.e. schedules, procedure documentation, parts etc.) to complete the project. Candidate must be a self-starter that can operate independently and autonomously.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or a combination of education and experience in the specific field.
Required Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in IT support or a related discipline
- Windows OS, Mac OS X, iOS
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Networking, Server Administration, Telephony, Mobile Device Management
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1