This job is currently Archived,
Specialist/Senior Specialist Payroll Germany, Switzerland,
Posted on : 26 January 2017
Shift: Day Job
We are currently looking for a Specialist/Senior Specialist Payroll ideally based in Switzerland who will :
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for multiple EMEA affiliates in various countries, as assigned, working with outsourced payroll provider(s).
- Accurate and timely payments for salaries, payroll-related taxes and social charges for EMEA.
- Ensure compliance with governmental and local labor and tax regulations for multiple international affiliates, in cooperation with outsourced consulting services and Company Management.
- Ensure timely and accurate booking of payroll-related journal entries and accruals, in compliance with U.S. GAAP.
- Assist in reviewing payroll reconciliations in conjunction with GL Accountants.
- Provide payroll reporting, including monthly census, year-end wage statements, budget support and other, as required.
- Participate in the development and implementation of EMEA payroll policies and procedures.
- Management of some cross-functional projects might be required.
- Commercial education required (CFC, degree in accounting or HES)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in payroll processing or managing third party providers
- Proven Project Management skills (functionally)
- Sound understanding of Compliance and Risk Management (within the geographical areas covered)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English, another European language would be a plus.
- High excel knowledge and past experience with integrated accounting software *LI-MD2
Find a Job Find Candidates