Specialist/Senior Specialist Payroll - Croatia
With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
We are currently looking for a Specialist/Senior Specialist Payroll ideally based in Switzerland who will :
1. Responsible for accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for multiple EMEA affiliates in various countries, as assigned, working with outsourced payroll provider(s).
2. Accurate and timely payments for salaries, payroll-related taxes and social charges for EMEA.
3. Ensure compliance with governmental and local labor and tax regulations for multiple international affiliates, in cooperation with outsourced consulting services and Celgene Management.
4. Ensure timely and accurate booking of payroll-related journal entries and accruals, in compliance with U.S. GAAP.
5. Assist in reviewing payroll reconciliations in conjunction with GL Accountants.
6. Provide payroll reporting, including monthly census, year-end wage statements, budget support and other, as required.
7. Participate in the development and implementation of EMEA payroll policies and procedures.
8. Management of some cross-functional projects might be required.
- Commercial education required (CFC, degree in accounting or HES)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in payroll processing or managing third party providers
- Proven Project Management skills (functionally)
- Sound understanding of Compliance and Risk Management (within the geographical areas covered)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English, another European language would be a plus.
- High excel knowledge and past experience with integrated accounting software *LI-MD2