Specialist, Planning & Scheduling Job - United States
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Work with a dedicated and talented team to manage the Inventory Planning needs of the Production site.
- Plan and manage inventories of materials needed to support production schedules.
- Partner with colleagues and business leaders to optimize output while minimizing delays.
- Work within company compliance and USDA guidelines while staying abreast of internal and external business challenges.
- Oversee and/or participate with special projects to positively impact production results.
- Develop detailed material delivery schedules to support production requirements.
- Implement timely schedule adjustments based on changes in demand
- Communicate effectively with customers and decision makers regarding supply status and potential risks.
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP system generated production plans
- Contribute to business improvements through timely project implementations.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Math or related field, or experience equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in a manufacturing production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of automated Planning systems, preferably SAP
- High-level Math aptitude with effective problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment
- High-level computer skills (Microsoft Office Programs)
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Our company pays a competitive salary with:
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Attractive benefit packages with health, dental, and vision insurance for self and/or family
- 401k match and Pension benefits
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation plus 9 holidays and 4 Shutdown days (prorated first year)
Other requirements include:
- English language (speaking/writing/reading)
- Approved Background Check
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.