This job is currently Archived,
Specialist, Planning & Scheduling Job - United States
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Work with a dedicated and talented team to manage the Inventory Planning needs of the Production site.
- Plan and manage inventories of materials needed to support production schedules.
- Partner with colleagues and business leaders to optimize output while minimizing delays.
- Work within company compliance and USDA guidelines while staying abreast of internal and external business challenges.
- Oversee and/or participate with special projects to positively impact production results.
- Develop detailed material delivery schedules to support production requirements.
- Implement timely schedule adjustments based on changes in demand
- Communicate effectively with customers and decision makers regarding supply status and potential risks.
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP system generated production plans
- Contribute to business improvements through timely project implementations.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Math or related field, or experience equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in a manufacturing production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of automated Planning systems, preferably SAP
- High-level Math aptitude with effective problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment
- High-level computer skills (Microsoft Office Programs)
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Our company pays a competitive salary with:
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Attractive benefit packages with health, dental, and vision insurance for self and/or family
- 401k match and Pension benefits
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation plus 9 holidays and 4 Shutdown days (prorated first year)
Other requirements include:
- English language (speaking/writing/reading)
- Approved Background Check
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: ERP, Scheduler, SAP, Supply, Technology, Customer Service, Administrative, Operations