Specialist, Meeting Service Delivery Job - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The Specialist, Service Delivery will support service design, documentation, and audit for the North America (NA) Service Delivery Team. The candidate will be responsibility for tasks related to the management of North American Meetings Service Delivery activities. In addition, will be required to support work streams as part of a company-wide meetings program.
The candidate must have strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of process and documentation, system technology and terminology, and familiarity with meeting acumen and processes. An advanced proficiency level in Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint – with more focus on Excel.) V-lookup and pivot table experience is a plus.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain NA Service Delivery processes and procedures
- Audit Meetings to ensure compliance
- Provide support for transfer of value reporting
- Provide support for meeting assignment process
- Support department communication development and distribution
- Create and edit registration forms/communications
- Document enhancement requests and prioritize them
- Request new data management rules and technology refinements
- Develop training content and ensure effectiveness
- Support vendor management with data reporting and notification procedures
- Manage user accounts and vendor compliance training
- Support Engage Zone (shared space) environment
- Support website modification requests
- Support team with special projects when necessary
- Required: BA/BS
- Proven data analytical skills
- Proven process design and documentation experience
- Auditing experience
- Exemplary technical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) to advanced levels
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Presentation skills
- Meeting System Tool Experience
- Meetings/congress experience
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Shared Services
Job Title:Spclst, Shared Svcs Marketing
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Kenilworth
Other Locations: NA-US-PA-West Point
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Hazardous Materials: No
Company Trade Name:Merck
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Consulting, Data Management, Animal Health, Service, Data, Veterinary