Specialist (m/f) Production Planning / Personnel Planning - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will soon be responsible for our production planning and management for personalized immunotherapeutics.
- This includes coordinating personnel according to need.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing processes and software solutions for production planning and personnel coordination.
- Your goal will be to implement key performance indicators for managing production and personnel coordination.
What you have to offer.
- Several years of experiences in production planning and/or personnel planning with use of dedicated software
- Ideally knowledge in working with Siemens Preactor, alternatively Asprova, Ortems, OMP
- Strong communication skills, quick understanding, thinking in scenarios
- Joy of highly innovative solutions to complex problems (out-of-the-box thinking)
- Advanced English skills