Specialist (m/f) Liquid handling roboter and computer based systems - Germany
Posted on : 14 August 2017
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project IVAC, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will implement automation and qualification projects in collaboration with your team colleagues.
- You will transfer manual lab processes onto our pipetting robots, optimize existing scripts and act as contact partner in the event of inconsistent results from automated assays.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for setting up and validating computerized systems (i.e. concerning data integrity, user access and audit trail).
- You will also develop hardware and interface standards for the whole company, and provide support during specifications and the commissioning of new systems.
- Naturally, you will be working closely with various departments and interdisciplinary teams.
What you have to offer.
- Several years of experience in configuration, qualification and work with lab automation and computerized systems
- Practical experience in programming and optimizing pipetting robots (such as Tecan or Beckman Coulter)
- Interest in and understanding of lab analytics, biochemical reactions as well as working with nucleic acids and cells
- Well versed in working in a regulated environment
- Communication skills and enjoyment in working as part of interdisciplinary teams