Specialist Instrumentation International - France
- Work across Div R&D/ manufacturers and field people from GCO/Service team FSE Service training Feedback information from the field, improvement suggestion.
- Write and send technical documentation (trouble shooting, procedure, tips) Installation support for complex system (Service &Connectivity). Service cost analysis
Bac+3/+5 Engineering, Electronic, Software, Biotechnology, Connectivity
MS Office/SQL notion ( if possible),
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Medical device support, Field Service support, Senior FSE.
- Expert in handling different semi-automated and automated systems and several diagnostic techniques.
- English (read/written/spoken)
- Team worker, customer focus