Specialist in packaging and documentation (m/f) Manufacturing of Clinical Trial Samples - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- At our company you will be responsible for providing samples for testing of new cancer treatment vaccines in clinical trials.
Your duties in detail:
- In collaboration with your team colleagues, you will assemble different pharmaceutical kits by packing product vials according to precise manufacturing instructions (fabrication of micro batches, no clean room work).
- You will be responsible for requesting source materials, the proper storage of materials and reliable labeling of the test products under GMP conditions.
- This includes completing manufacturing protocols, logbooks and accounting lists in GMP-compliant documentation. Moreover, you will diagnose deviations and assist in creating new operating procedures.
- Qualifying devices and maintaining equipment will also fall within the scope of your duties.
- In addition, you will perform measurements independently and ensure that maintenance and cleaning intervals are adhered to.
What you have to offer.
- You will have completed vocational training, possibly outside the industry
- Experience in packaging, packing, storage logistics or inventory management is desirable
- Previous experience in a GMP facility within the pharmaceutical industry (or in a related regulated environment such as the cosmetics or food industry) would be an advantage
- Proficiency in writing reports in German as well as basic English skills. Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Technical understanding and a conscientious and quality-conscious working style