Specialist, GTO-CCNS Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 Job - Singapore
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Enterprise information and technology is in a transformative period. The explosion of data tied to the ubiquity of digital technologies and services available to consumers is changing the expectations of senior leaders, employees, customers and patients. People want access to information, from any place, on any device, at any time of day or night. These challenges require IT to significantly uplift its technology and information skillsets to meet the rapidly accelerating information and technology demands of new markets, new products and new divisions. To address this challenge, IT has established a three hub model in Singapore, Branchburg and Prague to provide a follow-the-sun operational model leveraging networked teams that can work virtually with business clients and other IT colleagues across all geographies and divisions.
As part of the MS Office 365 Engineer team, the successful candidate is responsible for the, engineering, planning, implementing and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013, Cisco IronPort and related Cloud technology solutions utilizing MS Office 365 and MS office suites of products. The right candidate are expected to be a members of Office 365 messaging work stream to deliver a robust Office 365 infrastructure and a solid migration strategy. Key responsibility include integrate Exchange with load balancing, anti-spam and content filtering solutions and provide 3rd level support for escalation E-mail related problems.
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills in person and on the phone
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Office 365
- Hands-On Migration/Deployment experience to the O365 environment is required
- Experience in other messaging solutions such as anti-virus/anti-spam appliances and or applications, archiving solutions, mobility solutions or real-time collaboration solutions a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange Server & Public Server Management.
- Deveioping and implementing Hi gh Availability solutions including hardware/software load balanced CAS/HUB
- Familiarity with Load Balancers such as F5
- Experience with core Microsoft Windows enterprise components to include: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Server 2008 R2, Server 20I2R2
- Understanding of basic networking components - IP addressing and sub-netting, NAT, firewall technologies.
- Three years minimum experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and infrastructure technologies including DNS, SMTP, SPF and related records
- Extensive PowerShell Experience
- Experience in Notes Migrations
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills
- 3+ years of technical experience with increasing responsibility
- Strong background in networking is required
- MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of practical experience with configuration/deployment/support of Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange 2010 / 2013
- Programming / Scripting knowledge a plus - Wise Studio, AutoIt, VBscript, PowerShell, XML, CMD/Batch files
- Interpersonal Relationships: Skill in applying approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner, including the ability to build and maintain critical networks and collaborative relationships
- Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively and in a succinct manner including mid-to-high level divisional management, subject matter experts, vendors, and stakeholders across the enterprise
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to follow through.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to follow-through on projects with minimal supervision.
Job: Business/Technical Analysis Job Title:Spclst, Business/Tech. Analysis
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, XML, Cisco, Cloud, Technology