This job is currently Archived,
Specialist Brands Key Account Manager - United Kingdom
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, experienced Brand Manager within the Pharma sector to join the Specialist Brands Sales & Marketing team as a Senior Brand Manager, to promote holistic market access/public affairs work at a national level for our successful Transplantation portfolio of products within the UK Specialist Brands division.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of product specific marketing plans in conjunction with senior marketing personnel to achieve both short and long term business objectives, including sales and profitability targets, in accordance with the company strategic marketing plan.
- Our company is the Sales & Marketing affiliate for the UK market.
- Our company is market leaders in Transplant, Oncology and Urology, with a significant presence in Anti-Infections & Pain.
To drive product usage in order to achieve and exceed sales, market share and profitability targets across the territory.
- Responsible for the development of business within the territory, achieving and exceeding sales, market share and profit targets
- Develop and implement robust and effective account plans and ensure delivery to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives
- Work with internal peers and stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of account plans, overcome any obstacles, and ultimately exceed targets
- Build strong and lasting relationships with relevant customers, and support them appropriately for the good of the patient, the customer and company.
- Identify and define support needs where there are points of commonality or synergy across the other Business Franchises
Maintain high levels of disease area and product, NHS and customer knowledge at all times and participate in training programmes, as appropriate
- Efficiently and effectively manage local budgets according to local business plans, customer needs and changing business needs, dependant on the changing NHS or internal demands
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed and targets are met – Project plans, Veeva, expenses, customer records etc.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the company Way and company Competences, in terms of expected values and behaviors, company HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Attend internal and external business meetings, seminars, sales conferences and other events which may involve overnight stays and regular travel across the UK (and occasionally abroad)
- Maintain a level of IT competence which enables use of company communication and reporting systems and utilisation of relevant Microsoft Office e.g. excel based programmes for monitoring sales, investment return etc.
- Undertake any other appropriate tasks as may arise from time to time e.g. task force participation or liaising with other departments
- Embed Compliance Culture across all areas of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to company policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards.
- Have excellent knowledge of, and ensure compliance with the PMCPA code of conduct as well as company standards.
Skills & Experience Required
- NHS and Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Key Account Management Ability
- Successful Sales Record in Pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of therapy area an advantage
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) – able to cope with detailed science/medicine.
- Full and detailed understanding of the NHS and the commercial implications for Pharma companies.
- ABPI qualified
- IT competent in the use of email, Microsoft Office and experience of CRM system.
- Experience in selling within a specialist therapeutic area in secondary care an advantage
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package