Specialist AQ - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Suggesting improvements in the Quality Assurance system and managing specific processes while complying with the regulatory and normative requirements (European directive, QSR) and with company’s objectives
- Suggesting and planning processes corrective and/or improvement actions.
- Achieving and monitoring improvement plans.
- Measuring changes effectiveness as well as potential risks. Summarizing actions and their effectiveness.
- Planning internal audits.
- Training the internal auditors in accordance with the internal methodology.
- Planning suppliers’ audits. Carrying out internal and external audits.
- Drawing up teaching supports for the planned training sessions.
- Leading training sessions.
- Evaluating training sessions effectiveness.
Leading working groups
- Organizing working groups. Being responsible of the process meetings planning.
- Summarizing working groups’ decisions. Watching over the settled actions implementation.
- Presenting a summary of processes improvements.
- Submitting new processes for decision.
- Checking the existence and relevance of the quality documents.
- Taking part in the organizational procedures drafting.
- Ensuring archived files list update.