Special Projects Manager - United States
Special Project Manager, Commercial Research Triangle Park (RTP, NC)
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Special Project Manager, BioAg, RTP
Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence? If so, you could be our new colleague in BioAg, focusing on driving, organizing and managing the strategic work for the Vice President of BioAg Commercial. As the Special Project Manager will be a member of the BioAg Leadership team, responsible for driving agenda, managing strategic processes such as technology strategy and run selected cross-functional projects with high importance or value to the Alliance. Alongside a proven track record in project management, preferably working in the industrial agricultural sector, you also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills, strong analytical capabilities and structured problem-solving. In your daily work, you’ll use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a relevant Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with three years’ experience of relevant experience within project and process management, organizational development, communication, strategy, and/or business development.
- Be able to manage and drive complex cross-functional processes with a strategic mindset
- Be known for your strong drive, excellent communication and influencing skills while operating effectively in a network based matrix environment
- Have the ability to lead, influence and motivate stakeholders at all levels
- Hold a customer focused mentality with preferable insight into the agriculture industry
- Have the ability to work in the United States without sponsorship currently or in the future
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.