Your job as a Sourcing Manager IS
- As a Sourcing Manager IS, you will support the EMEA Category Lead, as part of the Procurement Transformation programme, in driving a multi-year transformation through the delivery of category excellence.
- You will work as part of the wider Procurement team and in this role you are responsible for supporting and delivering market leading deliverables through a focus on a wide range of commercial levers capable of driving value beyond price initiatives.
- To undertake these activities successfully, you will need to significantly engage with internal stakeholders and ensure the IS-Category strategy and plans are aligned to functional and business targets.
Your personal qualifications as a Sourcing Manager IS
- Experience in a wide range of Procurement disciplines including Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay and Category Management
- Procurement experience and in depth understanding of the Category Management process
- Experience of managing Category Teams and categories in complex and matrix driven organisations
- Extensive procurement experience in the Information Services category
- As Sourcing Manager IS, you will have strong interpersonal and influencing skills as it will be very important to build relationships, trust and to become respected by the business teams.
- You have energy, confidence and ability to identify opportunities and drive the business to deliver the necessary change and benefits.
- In addition, you will have strong implementation skills and be able to interpret business requirements and effectively align inputs, outputs and results.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- a 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
We believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
- It is our stated aim in the vision for our company to be recognised as an Employer of Choice.
- This means ensuring we are a highly effective organisation, that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture.
- This reflects the working culture of our company , outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos;
- Our company is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 18,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 10billion euro.
- The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing.
- With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing company region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology.
- The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products.