This job is currently Archived,
Sourcing Manager EMEA Zaventem Belgium,
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (company)
Posted on : 05 April 2017
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re imagining what s possible. It s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing, the Sourcing Manager, Contract manufacturing will support our company in delivering best practice sourcing processes and delivery of results for the Contracts Manufacturing space in the EMEA region.
- This leader is expected to provide hands-on leadership in all aspects of global sourcing including supplier selection, contracting, driving supplier optimization for cost, quality, service, innovation, and early involvement.
- The Sourcing Manager will provide coordination, facilitation and enablement of programs that will support current state and future needs of our company and deliver of year on year productivity gains.
- The Sourcing Manager, is expected to support all Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) responsibilities while developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) to facilitate continuous improvement in the management of our company Contract manufactures and external suppliers.
- Supplier relationship management for contract manufacturing suppliers as assigned. .
- Identify and lead cost savings initiatives across assigned suppliers in support of business cost savings objectives.
- Lead sourcing and contracting initiatives in support of our company s strategic objectives.
- Support for sourcing initiatives for new product launches(sourcing, contracting, implementation, ASL set up and approval, SAP master data and supplier updates).
- Develop KPI s with supply base to drive continuous improvement
- Work with sourcing analyst in EMEA region to continue to develop robust RFQ/RFP,POLO, Tenders as needed for the region.
- Work with A/P teams to insure timely payments to suppliers so as not to disrupt supply, resolve issues if required
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Technical/Engineering disciple is required.
- MBA or Master s degree is preferred.
- 7 years in Procurement and/or Supply Chain within FDA regulated environment is required. Experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry is preferred,
- 5-7 years relevant experience in sourcing, supply chain or technical role within a high volume manufacturing environment is required.
- A demonstrated proficiency in project management, ability to influence/collaborate, negotiating and analytical skills are required.
- The ability to lead and manage projects and issues with global partners is required.
- Demonstrated change management skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all organizational levels, functional areas, and with suppliers is required.
- The ability to understand the business context and big picture while also focusing on technical details and move seamlessly between the two when necessary is required.
- An understanding of the Process Excellence tool set (Six Sigma, Lean, Design Excellence) is preferred.
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE BRU Zaventem Flemish Brabant
Find a Job Find Candidates