Sourcing & Logistics Coordinator - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Be responsible for the procurement of OM&S, such as MRO, office stationery, PPE as well as kinds of services and any other purchase requirement from site activities.
- Be responsible to negotiate and conduct the relevant contract and agreement.
- Be responsible to file and manage kinds of the related sourcing operation documentations, such as the record to assess and evaluate the vendors, contracts and orders etc
- Be responsible to operate SAP R3 of Sourcing department
- Be responsible to evaluate, select and manage our vendors
- Be the back-up to conduct the import and export operation for the needed products and materials, including document preparation and coordination with forwarders.
- Finish the other tasks the supervisor assigns
Skill and knowledge required
- Bachelor Degree and above, preferably majored in chemistry or relevant disciplines
- Need three year above chemical industry purchase experience
- Be awareness of the sourcing operation discipline (OD) and knowledge of aspects on chemical industry
- Be experienced to the import and export operation is a plus
- Be of the strong capability of coordination and organization
- Good command of oral and written English
- Good negotiation and communication skill
- Living in the nearby areas of SCIP is plus