Sourcer, Talent Acquisition (contractor) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Source qualified candidates for approved job openings via traditional and non-traditional channels, such as LinkedIn, job boards, and professional networks.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews with candidates, using behavioral interviewing techniques; maintain written documentation of all interviews, according to company standards
- Conduct pre-employment reference checks, as needed.
- Create and obtain approval for candidate offer letters
- Partner with recruiting team to ensure that all hiring activities are completed in a manner consistent with company policies and legal requirements.
- Complete all administrative responsibilities of the position, including but not limited to: maintain accurate records that meet legal compliance requirements and follow company recruitment policies; utilize the Company’s Applicant Tracking System; and ensure applicant completion of required documents such as employment applications, background check forms, etc.
- Communicate/coordinate/collaborate with other Human Resources and cross functional company business partners (Compensation, On-boarding, Finance, Legal, IT, Facilities, etc.) as required to ensure seamless pre-employment and on-boarding experience for all applicants.
- Support all recruitment efforts, activities, and special projects as needed; drive assigned projects to successful completion
- Document and report on required recruitment metrics/data.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS required in Human Resources, Business Management, Communication or a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 5 years previous recruitment experience required.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred.
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with leveraging social media platforms as a recruitment tool, a plus.
- Previous experience developing and managing graduate-level internship programs, a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening skills
- Excellent interviewing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions in response to challenges.
- Proven track record of adapting to change with resilience; ability to multi-task with ease.
- Ability to speak and to interact with a diverse group of individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Develop weekly status reports on recruiting activities
- Familiar with ATS/CRM, ie; Taleo, Jobvite
- Demonstrated proficiency at the Intermediate level or above with Microsoft Office Suite software, with special emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.