Solution Specialist - Application Coordinator - Japan
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Solution Specialist (Application Coordinator) in our Tokyo office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across over 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
• Supports the business by providing basic computer application and hardware
• Participates and executes analysis and technical implementation of small-scale IT systems projects within area of expertise
• Works under direct supervision. Performs analysis, design and configuration of solutions according to Takeda standards; gains working knowledge of customer’s business function.
• Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
• Develops support documentation and maintain solutions in support of business needs.
• Supports the delivery of application deployment to production.
• Investigates issues, analyzes solutions and implements technical changes on small projects.
• Maintains and increases expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills.
• Solution Specialist for data integration with a focus on SAP and Data Management covering Manufacturing, SCM, Sales and Finance.
• Understands business change, assesses the impact and translate those to requirements, follows up and evaluate the executing.
• Identifies problems, analyses and suggest solutions related to the standing organisational and cost structure.
• Manages and delivers the requirements in accordance to global IS/IT strategy & standards
• Delivers of requirements with stakeholders and provide IT services
• Participates in projects in IT global or MDM teams within the Japanese region.
• Communicates project and operational successes to colleagues and global IT in accordance with the manager
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor degree or High School degree with 5 years of equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills
• Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment
• Minimum 3 years' of working experience with application management.
• Must have ability to speak/write Japanese and English.
• Preferred has experience in the implementation of integration system and data management projects.
• Preferred has the ability to analyse and write business requirements and to be able to specify deliverables.
• Preferred has experience in working and collaborating within a global setting and multi-culture team.
• Preferred has experience with Pharmaceutical validation processes, vendor management and contracts.
• Access to transportation to attend meetings
• Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
諸手当 ： 通勤交通費、借家補助費、時間外手当など
昇給・賞与： 昇給 原則年1回、 賞与 年2回
勤務時間 ： 本社（大阪・東京）9：00～17：30／工場（大阪・山口）8：00～16：45 ／研究所（神奈川）9：00～17：45
休日 ： 土曜、日曜、祝日、メーデー、年末年始など（年間123日程度）
休暇 ： 年次有給休暇、特別有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、産前産後休暇、育児休暇、子の看護休暇、介護休暇、フィランソロピー休職制度
【Employee Benefits in Japan】
Allowances : Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Working Hours: Headquaters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays : Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves : Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave
Empowering Our People to Shine