Solution Engineer II, SAP Ariba - 2 Year Fixed Term Contract - Konstanz, Germany - Germany
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Provide technical analysis and expertise for IT solutions on small/large or multi-component IT projects within technical area of expertise. Integrate specialized technical in-depth and breadth expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex technical problems as individual or as team lead.
- Provide technical analysis, functional and technical expertise for SAP Ariba solutions.
- Provide technical analysis, design and configuration of commercial business requests
- Work closely with respective product vendors to plan technical upgrades and implementations, evaluate alternative software solutions and to resolve issues
- Manage complex Supply Chain business solutions throughout the application lifecycle including technical environments, change and release management.
- Ensure service introductions from project team and deployment partner to support organization are completed and documented.
- Ensure policy-compliance and manage software licenses, security certificates and contracts.
- Participate in strategic planning for application, proactively identifying changes in business solutions and technology landscape that would impact application. Identify technical projects required to maintain service levels. (synergy with roadmap)
- Support design of Supply Chain solution roadmap from creation to sunset.
- Consult architects, customers, third party service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution
Education, Behaviours, Competencies & Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 4 – 6 years relevant experience
- Experienced in detailed configuration of Supply Chain systems (SAP ECC, SAP ARIBA)
- Experience of at least 3 full cycle projects for Supply Chain systems implementation (Ariba Supply Chain, E2Open or similar cloud solutions) from Blueprint, Realization, Migration/Cut-over, Training, Go-live, Stabilization.
- Experience of regular integration activities for Supply Chain systems (SAP ECC, SAP Ariba Supply Chain, E2Open or similar cloud solutions)
- Excellent user knowledge of relevant systems solutions
- Excellent ability to communicate with business analyst to interpret their requirements and convert into solutions, functional requirements and technical design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to become the technical expert on all assigned projects.
- Ability to write and speak English language.
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or life sciences business experience.
- Experienced in preparing and performing training sessions for business.
- Experienced in E2Open or other Cloud Partner Collaboration Solutions
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally