- In your new role, you will become part of the Software Solutions team, an R&D unit consisting of software developers, testers and domain experts.
- The team focuses on creating competitive software for fitting Hearing aids in clinics and hospitals, with the ultimate goal of delivering innovative and rock solid software to our customers.
- You will be working in a Scrum team with eight colleagues. We have a great team spirit and high work ambitions and you will be participating from start to “Done” with the primary focus on quality assurance and testing.
- As “Software Tester” you can look forward to a challenging position, where your main tasks and responsibilities consist of:
- Exploratory testing and quality assurance of own scrum teams deliverables.
- You will try out new SW features and break them again and again until you are happy to release them.
- Test design and formal verification & documentation by developing test cases based on specs, executing test cases and documenting according to process.
- Hearing aids are medical devices and well-documented verification is mandatory.
- We are in the process of automating regression testing and you will take part in this work.
- Review of requirements, documentation and other tester’s work. Help your scrum team produce testable requirements; help fellow testers get their test cases right, and get feedback from the team on your own work.
- In this role, the main interface is primarily our own team, but also testers from other teams, test managers, product owners and project leaders.
- You will get skilled in testing medical devices and generally in medical regulatory compliance.
- We expect you to have a degree BSc level within Software Engineering, Mathematics or similar plus a minimum 2-3 of years of work experience as Software Tester – preferably within the medical industry or another area which is subject to standards and compliance.
- Your previous work experience includes working within an area of complex technology and ideally, mixed hardware/software solutions.
- Overall, your practice has given you a deep understanding of test methods and tools.
- Experience with agile development is an advantage as well.
- You are a team player, but you are also self-driven and take responsibility for your own area of competence - you know what to test, how to test it and plan, structure and prioritize your test activities together with your scrum team.
- As you will be working in a large, complex organization, we expect you to be able to communicate test goals and activities in a clear and concise manner.
- You are quick in understanding and learning new things as we are moving fast and constantly in change to deliver best possible products to our customers.
- Your day-to-day activities include working with international colleagues and we expect you to be fluent in English both written and spoken, and it is our company language.
- It is our company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.