- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day.
- More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products.
- Conceptual design and creation of software unit tests
- Development of software for automated test environments (software / hardware-in-the-loop)
- Creation of test plans and development of test cases
- Creating and implementing test cases in the verification of software and device functions
- Creating and maintaining software for medical systems for use in the treatment of renal failure or as part of other extracorporeal blood treatments
- Producing the necessary documentation
- Engineering degree in the specialist fields of electrical engineering, physics, physical technology, medical technology, information technology, or similar
- Multiple years experience in software testing at unit and integration level
- Solid programming skills in C / C++ on embedded systems and experience with other platforms and languages such as Perl, Python, XML, Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of agile software development approaches, preferably SCRUM, is desirable
- Experience with multi-processor systems – if possible in the field of medical technology
- Basic knowledge of the creation and implementation of test cases during verification
- Quick and secure grasp of complex technical correlations
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, fluent in German
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel occasionally at a national level
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.