Software Support Analyst - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services for clinical and preclinical studies run by pharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers.
- As service organization we offer serological, virological, and molecular analyses of any type of sample.
- We have customers from all over the world, and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
- Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization.
- Our company is dynamic and diverse and represents a fascinating work place for skilled persons who like an environment where taking initiative, focus on results; flexibility and attitude to learn and to cooperate are stimulated.
Software Support Analyst
- LabWare LIMS is a state-of-the-art Laboratory Information Management System that we use to optimize our complex processes, plan tasks, maintain audit trails and ensure quality assurance.
- As a Software Support Analyst you will be involved in the system and database development, implementation and maintenance of LabWare LIMS.
- You will be part of a small team of data management specialists who are responsible for finding, developing, testing, validating and implementing solutions for our laboratory activities.
- You will participate in the configuration, testing and implementation of selected LIMS modules.
- You will be communicating with the LIMS managers while performing your assigned work.
- During testing, you will be involved in configuring our LIMS system and writing test scripts and you will inform the LIMS managers of your progress.
- We expect a positive working attitude and a great commitment.
- Required competences: communicative, flexible, loyal, reliable, independent, team worker, responsible, goal-driven, able to work with and manage tight deadlines.