This job is currently Archived,
Software QA - TEMP - United States
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- The Software Quality Assurance Test and Automation Engineer will be responsible for working with the software development team in an agile software development environment for a Cell Sorter instrument.
- Transition user stories and collecting test requirements to create or update test cases and test procedures for manual testing and automation scripting.
- Participate in test case coverage, test case design, and script design and reviews.
- Manually test and clearly log defects, maintain test data and results, and analyze automated test runs and reports.
- Support the identification and debugging of software defects and champion the resolution of bugs and issues.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies, and ability to produce quickly.
- Have strong interpersonal, writing, and communication skills, along with a dedication to software and product quality.
- Background in Life Science instrumentation and Flow cytometry beneficial.
- Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, SDLC, test development, test execution and automation development in an Agile software development environment.
- BS CS/EE, BME(Bio-Medical Engineering) degree or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of testing experience.
- Experience working on software, firmware, and hardware/instruments.
- Experience with Flow Cytometers, Cell Sorting, and Data Analysis a plus
- Test Case Management and Defect Tracking Tools (TestTrack)
- Hardware/Firmware/Instrument Testing, OS (Windows, MacOS, VMWare, Linux)
- GUI automation tools, preferably Windows Applications
- Scripting and development languages (C#, Ranorex, and other automation tools)
- Continuous build and integration environment (Jenkins)
- Source Control and Development Tools (Perforce, TFS, Visual Studio, Code Review)
- Background in Life Science instrumentation, medical devices and analytical software.