SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING MICROFLUIDIC (H/F) - France
- You will join the company R&D team to upgrade our labview software and to integrate our new instrument on it.
- You will be in charge of the software programming of our brand of microfluidic flow control systems and for the company lab such as the microfluidic optical reader.
- Your job will mainly consist in programming new features using lab view, test the software on real microfludic experiments and understand researchers feedback to upgrade the software to fit to their needs.
- You are a passionate scientist, you get up every morning with the desire to go to your lab and return to your setup.
- Or you feel that you could be an entrepreneur and start-ups from Silicon Valley inspire you.
- You don’t like everlasting meetings, you know how to optimize your meetings by organizing them around a coffee, in the park or at the gym.
- You don’t like wasting your time on meaningless experiments, you are curious, enjoy learning new things and you do everything possible for the fast evolution of your projects.
- You are capable of facing great challenges with your team and able to change the world in your own way.
- You know how to identify your limits and thus how to undertake tasks that are fitted to you and for which you would move heaven and earth to respect deadlines.
- If you can relate to this and, you think life is too short to live small, join us.
- A Phd (in microfluidics or programmation or related field)
- A strong capacity for interactions with others
- A smart mind, interest for programmation and ergonomy
- You don’t necessary need skills in labview if you feel that you can learn fast