This job is currently Archived,
Software Program Manager San Diego United States,
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- The Software Program Manager is a technical project leadership position leading the software development for product advancements in the medication safety space.
- The individual would have responsibility for working cross-functionally to understand end-user needs and requirements and mapping them to software design requirements with software design staff and own executing the implementation of the designs that meet these requirements on time, with quality.
- The responsibilities can include, but are not limited to: defining a software development plan in alignment with program and business teams, coordinating software design team in designing critical features and functions, managing the software development life-cycle, including all documentation and process deliverables, leading software change review board, facilitating the execution of software implementation using Agile/Scrum methodologies, coordinating with other R&D teams (hardware, embedded software, software test and systems) to ensure product-level requirements are met and overseeing design qualification via unit, functional and workflow testing.
- Typically the Software Program Manager will coordinate and lead the effort of a team of developers and interface with other teams for product integration and present quantitative and rigorous project updates.
- In addition, the individual will interface both internally and externally to understand the clinical use cases, usability and software requirements.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Applied Math.
- A minimum of 8 years of post-educational professional experience in the HCIT Domain, with at least 2 years of project leadership experience.
- Experience with C#, .Net and SQL server development
- Working knowledge of applicable standards for medical devices: FDA QSR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304.
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Applied Math.
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- Previous experience leading large, global software development efforts in the Healthcare IT space.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and trends
- Leadership, mentoring, organization and coordination skills
- Demonstrated customer focus, learning agility and situational awareness
San Diego California
Find a Job Find Candidates