Software Product Quality Manager - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you have a background from SW development and solid experience from Product Quality in a large international company?
- Then come join us for an exciting career opportunity at our company– a company truly known for its commitment making the world’s finest hearing solutions.
You ensure a consistent high SW quality
- As Software Product Quality Manager you are part of company's strong Quality organization consisting of approx. 60 engineers and technicians with various areas of specialization and fields of work. You are situated in the sub-team “Product Quality Management” currently counting 6 persons.
- In your new role, it is your responsibility to make sure that our SW-products fulfil the user’s expectations as well as the regulatory requirements.
- You can look forward to a wide portfolio of interesting and challenging tasks and your main focus will
- Plan and execute activities related to quality assurance of SW products being developed
- Collect and give feedback in relation to project market issues related to SWQ
- Establish and maintain a SW quality plan for R&D projects
- Establish and maintain SW Requirements Verification Traceability matrix for R&D projects
- Arrange SW Quality Team meetings
- Provide monthly SW Q/Compliance Risk Assessment
- Provide SW supplier audits and quality plans
Solid experience with software and quality
- In order to be a success in your new job we expect you to have an educational background from software engineering – preferable on Master level.
- On top of this you have minimum 4 years’ of experience from an international company in which you have worked focused with software product quality - preferably from a business within the area of active medical devices.
- Through your career, you also have gained a substantial technical knowledge of mechanics, electronics, material science, and production technology – and this in depth knowledge makes you efficient when it comes to handling project management and regulatory approvals.
- On the personal level, you are characterized by your ability to actively drive work processes forward with great enthusiasm and dedication.
- You have superb analytical skills enabling you to quickly break down technical issues and processes and to communicate the result on to decisions makers in a simple and efficient way.
- Your colleagues show confidence in you because you possess a high personal integrity and ample people skills making you a valued team player in the organization.
We dare to make a difference
- Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's hearing solutions.
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our software so that our customers can add value for the users.
- You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is among the three largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is a growing company, and 97% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.