- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company's mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Software Product Manager
- As software product manager of medical software products you are responsible for the short and mid-term technical development road-map for the product.
- You coordinate projects concerning the invention and creation of new products and services in order to maintain and develop the organization’s market position.
You are responsible for:
- Ideate, plan, release to market, support, and decommission software products in order to maintain or develop the organization's market position.
- Organize product post-market surveillance.
- Create mid-term product roadmaps to optimize for impact.
- Elicit user needs and discover latent needs.
- Define solution scope for projects.
- Manage product backlog.
- Develop hands-on and in-depth knowledge of competitive products.
- Perform product SWOT analysis.
- Evangelize the product inside and outside of the organization.
- Harmonize and follow up the work performed by project employees who report to him/her in order to finish the project within the set criteria (time, budget, quality, etc.).
- Stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to new IT, medical and business developments, keep his/her knowledge up-to-date within the context of the evolutions in order to strengthen his/her credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- Master degree, preferably in business economics, medical (engineering) studies or other relevant background.
- You have a proven track record in marketing/sales/product management or have the necessary skills and motivation to grow in this field. You can demonstrate experience in developing marketing or product strategies.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time to events and clients and to support our global offices.
- You have reached full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You are not afraid to present our products and research to a large audience, and you feel at ease discussing these with a large variety of partners from the scientific world.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Organized, creative, and self-motivated.
- Energetic with a can do attitude.
- Good computer skills required.
- Above all you share our passion to make the world a better place.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.