Software License Asset Specialist (m/f) - Germany
For our Head Office we are looking for a Software License Asset Specialist (m/f)
- Optimize licensing situation throughout the group, conduct license pooling, identify and evaluate saving opportunities and centralize licenses where appropriate.
- Ensure that maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed in advance of their expiration.
- Monitor & report on overall license status, cost comparisons and compliance with software contracts. Collect information for budgeting.
- Produce annual forecasting of demand.
- Maintain & manage asset management tool. Develop reports to address management requirements.
- Plan and coordinate software compliance audits and maintenance reviews with Business Unit Management.
- Provide input for cross-charges to IT Finance.
- Experience with a license management tool (ideally Snow) and in software vendor audits.
- Relevant IT qualifications (preferably Foundation Certificate in ITIL Service management).
- Manage multiple priorities/projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Introducing new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Ability to work independently and communicate to senior executive across the group.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Business fluent in English; German knowledge is a plus.