This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Implement automated test platforms and units tests for the software; e.g. Graphical user interfaces;
- Apply and monitor Coding Standards;
- Conduct code reviews;
- Write software verification protocols; perform the verification testing and document in software verification reports;
- Develop software for complex medical systems, including graphical interfaces;
- Prepare software documentation;
- Develop software architecture;
- Translate software requirements into functional software solutions;
- Apply risk management in the development of safety concepts in the software;
- In particular, develop write and maintain reliable C# code in a Windows environment;
- Take care of the release and distribution of the software;
- Transfer software to the production organization.
- Bachelor degree computer science (or similar/related discipline);
- Experience with software development in C#, Windows Presentation Foundation;
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented programming;
- Excellent debugging skills;
- Experience with developing and performing Software Unit tests;
- Experience with with Ranorex test automation, Python and Matlab/Simulink is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience with software regulations and standards in Medical devices is an advantage;
- Good written and oral communication in English and preferably in Dutch.
- A varied position in an organization with a unique product in the ophthalmic world.
- Our company offers a pleasant working environment and excellent primary and secondary conditions, including a 100% reimbursement of pension contributions.
- Our company was founded in 1983 and developed through close cooperation with leading surgeons in the world an innovative and high-quality line of ophthalmic surgical instruments and disposables. These are applied within the front and rear segment surgery for the treatment of eye disorders.
- The products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through subsidiaries in Germany, France, Austria, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, Brazil, Italy and Dubai and a network of distributors.
- Within our company 450 employees are active with 275 works from our headquarters.
- There is an informal atmosphere. Individually and in (project) teams work together on the further growth of the organization. We are working hard but lots of fun activities are organized leading to a pleasant working atmosphere.
Find a Job Find Candidates