This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 03 August 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- You participate in planning and design of our licensing technology roadmap.
- You communicate with customers (internal and external), provide maintenance and support.
- You will mainly be developing in C++ and will deliver cross-platform C++ code in production quality, with respect to kernel development processes.
- You develop and maintain our core data structures and algorithms.
- You develop unit- and functional automated tests.
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company libraries shared among 16 of our company desktop products like Magics, Mimics, 3-matic. These libraries contain the core technology of our company software products.
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience of minimum 3 years in C++ development is required
- Good object oriented design and development knowledge
- Experience in 3D printing software would be a strong asset
- Experience with multithreading and networking
- Good (English) communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in cross-platform development for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux will be a strong asset
- Experience in IT Security and Cryptography will be an asset
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates