This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 18 March 2017
- Our company is an international and fast-growing bioinformatics company specialized in the development of diagnostics software for PCR based DNA interpretation and analysis.
- Our company's software solution is situated on the challenging crossroad between IT and biotechnology, directly aimed at laboratories and biotech companies in the market of clinical diagnostics. We re on a mission to heavily disrupt the rules in this market and are already recognized with multiple awards that confirm the value and promise of that mission.
- In our headquarters a growing team of highly motivated talents is working on further bringing this promising solution to the global market.
- Moving quickly from a spin-off to startup to an international enterprise in the future, working for our company will be both a challenging and a huge opportunity.
- You join our development team in making the envisioned Fast-finder platform a reality.
- This means participating in the complete software development life-cycle of our products, including software design, coding, testing, documentation and acceptance activities.
- We have a high pace where you ll learn and grow quickly.
- You are an outstanding and passionate developer that likes to go the extra mile, and expect your colleagues to do the same. Showing initiative with a sense of responsibility is your second nature.
- You always look for the best solutions and like to promote your ideas to the rest of the team, so that we all can become better at what we do.
- You are at least familiar or interested in some of the following: C#, .NET 4.6, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, API design, microservices, OAuth2, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, SQL Server, AngularJS, NoSQL, Docker, Python, machine learning.
- We have a broad software stack that is constantly evolving,and we ll definitely have parts whereyou ll instantly feel at ease. But rather we d like you to step outsideofyour comfort zone and deliver things you re proud of.
- You feel comfortable with the Agile way of working and are happy to work in a scrum environment. You re also happy to drink champagne if required.
3500 Hasselt Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates