This job is currently Archived,
Software engineer - Belgium
Posted on : 18 March 2017
- Our company is an international and fast-growing bioinformatics company specialized in the development of diagnostics software for PCR based DNA interpretation and analysis.
- Our company's software solution is situated on the challenging crossroad between IT and biotechnology, directly aimed at laboratories and biotech companies in the market of clinical diagnostics. We’re on a mission to heavily disrupt the rules in this market and are already recognized with multiple awards that confirm the value and promise of that mission.
- In our headquarters a growing team of highly motivated talents is working on further bringing this promising solution to the global market.
- Moving quickly from a spin-off to startup to an international enterprise in the future, working for our company will be both a challenging and a huge opportunity.
- You join our development team in making the envisioned Fast-finder platform a reality.
- This means participating in the complete software development life-cycle of our products, including software design, coding, testing, documentation and acceptance activities.
- We have a high pace where you’ll learn and grow quickly.
- You are an outstanding and passionate developer that likes to go the extra mile, and expect your colleagues to do the same. Showing initiative with a sense of responsibility is your second nature.
- You always look for the best solutions and like to promote your ideas to the rest of the team, so that we all can become better at what we do.
- You are at least familiar or interested in some of the following: C#, .NET 4.6, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, API design, microservices, OAuth2, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, SQL Server, AngularJS, NoSQL, Docker, Python, machine learning.
- We have a broad software stack that is constantly evolving,and we’ll definitely have parts whereyou’ll instantly feel at ease. But rather we’d like you to step outsideofyour comfort zone and deliver things you’re proud of.
- You feel comfortable with the “Agile way of working” and are happy to work in a scrum environment. You’re also happy to drink champagne if required.