- Should have skills in Documentum suite for Documentum Content Management, DFC, DFS , WDK, WebTop Customization and CMIS, Workflows, life cycles and development of web applications using JAVA/J2EE
- Experience in doing POC’s with other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions such as, Alfresco, Livelink and SharePoint
- Should have work experience in Documentum Content Server (6.7, 6.5, 6 and 5.5), Documentum Composer 6.7 SP2, Documentum Administrator, Webtop, Webtop Customization, Documentum Application Builder (DAB), Documentum Application Installer, DAR Deployer,Run DQL’s using DqMan
- Should have experience in Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring Framwork, JSTL, Hibernate, Jasper Reports, JDBC, Extjs 3.4, Java Script, AJAX, JSON, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Should have Used Source Code Repositories like Bitbucket with Mercurial Eclipse Eclipse Plugin and Atlassian's JIRA for Issue Management/Bug Tracking and Time Tracking
- Worked on the Operating systems such as LINUX, CentOS, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate &Windows 8/8.1 Pro
- Documentum certified is added advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like a discussion about this, or any other role, please send your contact details, together with your curriculum vitae to: