This job is currently Archived,
Software Engineer DevOps - Poland
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company in cooperation with In Job Warsaw is currently looking for highly experienced professionals.
- Join us in designing and shaping our Continuous Integration strategy providing a modern infrastructure, service and support for our embedded software teams.
- You will work in an international team of software engineers to create and improve the tools our firmware developers are relying on to maintain the high standard of quality associated with our products.
- Design and develop our Continuous Delivery platform
- Further development of existing DevOps tools Design and adapt existing tools to support our agile workflows
- Work with our cross-site developers to produce high quality software
- Build-up Agile methodology know-how at the new site
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience in C/C++, C# and .NET Good knowledge in Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS Frameworks)
- Overview and experiences in SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Team City Know how in Agile methodology (DevOps, SCRUM, CD, CI, TTD)
- Team oriented and open minded personality, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals