This job is currently Archived,
Software Engineer Data Analysis Biotechnology (f/m) - Germany, United States
Nano Temper Technologies (company)
Posted on : 08 April 2017
- Our company is one of Germany's most innovative companies and develops software and instruments for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
- Our mission is to develop the tools scientists and physicians need to discover new & better medicines against currently incurable diseases. To do so, we need you!
- Being just 7 years old, we have kept our Start-Up spirit but now have more resources.
- We value creativity, because we know it takes more than talent to turn code into innovation.
- The company knows how to let you do your thing, and find the inspiration it takes to build the world's best biotechnical tools.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a creative and dynamic company, developing cutting edge new technologies for basic research and drug discovery.
- A responsible position with the opportunity to have influence and freedom to organize your own work.
- A competitive salary and family friendly working conditions.
- An attractive location with mountain views
- Develop efficient data analysis, quality ranking, and visualization software pipelines for high throughput bio molecular interaction studies.
- Envision novel software solutions to a broad spectrum of issues, ranging from low-level machine control to graphic user interfaces, with an emphasis on data‑centric application design.
- Constantly raise the bar on functionality, usability, simplicity and maintainability.
- Proactively seek feedback from our team of engineers, physicists, chemists and molecular biologists.
- Capable of writing clean, reliable, elegant and high performance code.
- Understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and software development best practices.
- Experience with data analysis algorithms and data presentation.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A relevant degree (BS or MS/Dipl.) in computer science, bioinformatics or equivalent experience.
- Have high work ethics, be highly motivated and possess good teamwork skills.
- Our employees come from around the world and have the freedom make their voice heard regardless of title, and act on opportunity without getting bogged down in bureaucracy.
- Everyone here knows everyone else, making us friendly and highly collaborative.
- We also make sure to have fun every day. We play table -football and video games, and go on awesome BBQ events.