This job is currently Archived,
Software Engineer Data Analysis Biotechnology (f/m) Munich Germany, San Francisco United States,
Posted on : 08 April 2017
- our company is one of germany's most innovative companies and develops software and instruments for the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- our mission is to develop the tools scientists and physicians need to discover new & better medicines against currently incurable diseases. to do so, we need you!
- being just 7 years old, we have kept our start-up spirit but now have more resources.
- we value creativity, because we know it takes more than talent to turn code into Innovation.
- the company knows how to let you do your thing, and find the inspiration it takes to build the world's best biotechnical tools.
- a unique opportunity to be a part of a creative and dynamic company, developing cutting edge new technologies for basic Research and Drug Discovery.
- a responsible position with the opportunity to have influence and freedom to organize your own work.
- a competitive salary and family friendly working conditions.
- an attractive location with mountain views
- develop efficient Data Analysis, quality ranking, and visualization software pipelines for high throughput bio molecular interaction studies.
- envision novel software solutions to a broad spectrum of issues, ranging from low-level machine control to graphic user interfaces, with an emphasis on data centric application design.
- constantly raise the bar on functionality, usability, simplicity and maintainability.
- proactively seek feedback from our team of engineers, physicists, chemists and molecular biologists.
- capable of writing clean, reliable, elegant and high performance code.
- understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and Software Development best practices.
- experience with Data Analysis Algorithms and data presentation.
- ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- a relevant degree (bs or ms/dipl.) in Computer Science, Bioinformatics or equivalent experience.
- have high work Ethics, be highly motivated and possess good Teamwork skills.
- our employees come from around the world and have the freedom make their voice heard regardless of title, and act on opportunity without getting bogged down in bureaucracy.
- everyone here knows everyone else, making us friendly and highly collaborative.
- we also make sure to have fun every day. we play table -football and video games, and go on awesome bbq events.
Munich GermanySan Francisco USA
Find a Job Find Candidates