Software Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are a Belgium based instrumentation company, bringing micro-volume molecular spectroscopy to the next level by combining best in class analytical software with a highly standardized read-out platform.
- The company currently commercializes two instruments. Both types use microfluidic chips for standardized sample analysis.
- The company is further complemented with a software toolbox for improved data interpretation and lab-automation.
- As part of the Research, Development and Applications team you will work on the different software products of the company(these include the instrument control software, data analysis software, automation software and related).
- The majority of the code is written in LabVIEW, some parts are written in C# and the firmware in C.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to show and develop your skills in hardware control, data processing and user interface design.
- Bachelor or Master in Informatics or equivalent by experience.
- LabVIEW experience/knowledge is an asset.
- Experience with source control/version control.
- Well-organized in practical planning and documentation, reporting on regular basis and action follow-up.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge is a nice to have.
- Solution and customer oriented.
- Problem solver with hands-on and practical approach.
- Fluent in English.
- Cooperate with colleagues cross departmental
- Good social skills and clear communicator
The working environment at our company is very dynamic, built on innovation and global expansion and comes with a great deal of independence within the job function. You will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, growing team and contribute to the innovation and expansion of the company technology and customer base. Within the company , you will have the opportunity and means to develop your skills and experiences.