This job is currently Archived,
Software Engineer C#.NET - Fitting Software Platform Development - Poland
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry
- Our company is creating a new site which will collaborate closely with teams situated in our headquarters.
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish this new location and shape the international collaboration with the teams.
- Master the challenge of creating and developing a platform used in several fitting software products used by hearing care professionals worldwide and manufacturing processes within the whole organization.
- Be part of our developer-driven culture and environment which fosters you to demonstrate your creativity and programming skills.
- Design and develop agreed solutions in a medical device regulation environment
- Full stack software development according to domain-driven design principles, including corresponding tests and core asset documentation
- Close collaboration with senior developers, domain experts and software architects in R&D
- Support our software architects to pursue a high quality in software design Conduct code reviews
- Be part of our cross-site SCRUM development teams Evolve our new distributed development process
- Degree in software engineering (Master, Bachelor or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience developing in large C#.NET teams
- Experience and solid knowledge of software architectures and software principles like SOLID and clean code
- Systematic thinker with a keen sense for software architecture and a pragmatic approach
- Results-oriented, team player, good communication skills, hands-on
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel to R&D headquarters
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals