This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 24 April 2017
- Our company is a high-tech design company specialized in advanced hardware and software technologies.
- Our company provides advanced sports & TV show solutions.
- Our company is dedicated to developing and manufacturing state-of-the-art products for the professional video market.
- Develop new software products and components, and participate in existing products maintenance and evolution.
- Participate in technical documentation writing.
- In collaboration with technical support engineers, help troubleshooting and replicating customers " environments and problems.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Skills in C, C++ and .NET programming.
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments. MacOS experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in network programming and in network streaming protocols is an asset.
- Skills in kernel programming and device drivers development is a plus.
- Responsible, autonomous, quick learning and resourceful.
- Challenging work and career evolution opportunities in a fast growing SME with international reputation.
- Join a team of talented and brotherly engineers.
- Competitive salary and conditions
4430 Ans Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates