We are looking for
An experienced and motivated software engineer that enjoys working on cutting-edge technologies for the medical world. With 3D Visualization and interaction as your strengths, you will aide in the design and development of solutions for challenging problems in the visualization of medical data.
You want to
- Work with and develop state of the art 3D visualization and 3D interaction technologies.
- Work closely with customers to offer them the most optimal solution for their requirements.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and testing of new and existing products.
- Work in a small, agile team of dedicated software developers, with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
- Strong proficiency in C++ (or demonstrable strong expertise in other languages).
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
You might have
- Experience with computer graphics and common graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, Direct3D, etc.).
- Experience with 3D mathematics for computer graphics.
- Experience with medical image data formats and analysis.
- A team player who is also capable of solving complex problems independently.