Software Development Engineer (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Creating and maintaining software for medical systems for use in the treatment of renal failure or as part of other extra corporeal blood treatments
- New and advanced development of medical technology procedures
- Carrying out developer tests
- Creating and implementing test cases in the verification of software and device functions
- Producing the necessary documentation
- Interdisciplinary development of (system) requirements and specifications
- Engineering degree in the specialist fields of electrical engineering, physics, physical technology, medical technology, information technology, or similar
- Solid programming skills in C / C++
- Experience in scripting languages (Perl, Python) and knowledge of agile software development approaches, preferably SCRUM, is desirable
- Experience with multi-processor systems – if possible in the field of medical technology
- Knowledge of the various software testing methods (unit tests, regression tests, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the creation and implementation of test cases during verification
- A strong interest in medical technology and processes
- Quick and secure grasp of complex technical correlations
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel occasionally at a national level
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.