Software Development Engineer in the domain of genetic analysis - France
- Our company is a fast growing French start-up that develops and commercializes the NaicaTM System, a high-resolution genetic analysis platform based on the Crystal Digital PCR technology, with multiple research applications such as oncology, virology or prenatal diagnosis.
- Thanks to our company's microfluidic chip, all the steps of the digital PCR protocol are integrated in a single consumable, which allows a real simplicity of use.
- The combination of cutting-edge image processing algorithms and intuitive visual inspection of the extracted data in the final analysis software offers an unmatched level of confidence in the detection and quantification of targeted nucleic acids.
- Our company is looking for an additional Software Development Engineer to meet the growing needs of production automation, quality control and statistical evaluation of product performance.
Position & Responsibilities:
The secondary missions of this job consist in:
- participating in the improvement and maintenance of existing software products
- participating in the design and development of new software products or prototypes
- contributing to the development of scientific marketing (notably via web-based training tools)
- Applicants should have a diploma with a specialization in Computer Science / Applied Mathematics and have a significant experience of at least 2 years in C ++ software development (design patterns, test-driven development), as well as in data statistical processing (databases, scripts, statistical modeling and tests).
- Additional experience in Qt development and / or web development is desirable.
- Knowledge of software regulation in medical devices (documentation according to IEC 62304) is an asset.
- In addition, knowledge of the following tools or equivalent tool is advisable: Visual Studio, CMake, Git, Redmine; Python, SQL, MATLAB / Scilab / R; OS Windows & Linux.
- Finally, proficiency in English technical writing, good interpersonal skills, ability to adapt and a sense of teamwork are required for this position.