This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 21 April 2017
Our product Fitting software for hearing implants
- Our products are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
- The fitting software development process includes tasks that range from requirements writing to implementation and test.
Inspiring and creative work environment based on knowledge sharing
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Contribute to design discussions, decisions and manage daily tasks within the team.
- Translate user requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the solutions with focus on hardware abstraction layer.
- Implement software applications including design, implementing, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Ensure software quality standards are met through documentation, risk analysis and testing support.
- Develop within agile philosophy and Scrum methodology.
- Participate in activities for improving engineering practices, tools, infrastructure and other quality system processes and deliverables.
- Learn and teach best software development practices within a curious and motivated team.
- You must have a bachelor degree or equivalent in software engineering.
- Minimum three years of application development experience using Microsoft technology stack.
- Strong foundation in design of complex software interfacing with firmware and hardware.
- Ability to develop and mentor team members and guide technical direction of teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail with a strong focus on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of functional programming and experience in F# is a plus.
- Previous experience in medical software & design control is a big plus.
We dare to make a difference
- Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions.
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions so that our customers can add value for users and we can strengthen and develop the business.
- You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
- Our company has more than 11.000 employees worldwide and revenues totaling DKK 10 billion.
- The group's products are sold in more than 100 countries, and 98% of Group revenues are generated outside Denmark.
- Our company is the largest company of the group, has more than 100 years of experience and today is one of the world's leaders in the industry.
- We have secured this position by being experimental, creative and effective in finding new solutions.
- And we work together towards a common goal: to provide people who wish to improve their hearing with the best solutions.
2765 Smorum Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates