This job is currently Archived,
Software Developer – Radiotherapy Motion Management - Germany
Brain Lab (company)
Posted on : 21 April 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- For our growing R&D RT Motion Management division, we are looking for a new software developer.
- Working as part of a highly-skilled and agile team, you maintain and develop one of core products, ExacTrac, an in-room X-Ray based monitoring system.
- Thousands of patients around the world are positioned and monitored by the ExacTrac system every day
- As a software engineer, you are responsible for investigating and solving critical cases from the field in cooperation with 3rd level support.
- You also accompany the release process of bug-fixed versions of the current software.
- The process involves specifying, C++ coding, testing and finally supporting the first installation of the new product.
- Additionally, you will be involved in the development of new components of the future version of ExacTrac, e.g. the X-ray Service
- We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, bring their own ideas and make the difference.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have a master in Computer Science or an equivalent education.
- You have several years of experience with (object oriented) programming.
- You have practical experience working with C++ and this is the language you command the best.
- You have strong analytical skills for solving critical cases from the field.
- You can fluently communicate with colleages, customers and suppliers in English. German is a plus.
- You can write technical documentations and reports in English.
- We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally