This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 February 2017
- The Digital Innovation Partners unit is being set up at our company to realize cutting-edge digital solutions.
- Jointly with the company business groups we develop and implement digital solutions @speed and @scale.
- We are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future of our company.
- To build up our team, we are now seeking a Software Developer.
- You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at the company.
- In this challenging function you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of UX designers, product owners and back-end software developers that ensures the further development of our customer interaction and e-commerce solutions.
- You will develop new features based on customer feedback in an ongoing manner and improve existing features.
- You will help advance our development methods and build best practice models.
- Take responsibility for important projects and shape the future of the company.
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent skills in software development with C#, Scala, Java and/or experience with modern cloud-based solutions, e.g. Microsoft Azure or AWS
- A passion for code quality and web frameworks such as React or Angular JS and IT-innovation
- Fun working in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- We encourage creative thinking and innovation.
- We work in an agile and interdisciplinary team that believes in flat hierarchies and that demands a high level of personal responsibility and commitment.
Munich Bavaria Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates