This job is currently Archived,
Software Developer - Multimedia, Web and Video Applications Munich Germany,
Brain Lab (company)
Posted on : 13 August 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- For our growing R&D division we are looking for a new software developer.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team developing media and web applications for our Digital Operating Room product portfolio.
- Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
- As a software developer, you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining components for streaming, audio and video conferencing, remote control, recording, and intelligent documentation workflows. You develop software mainly in C++, contribute to technical documentation and work together with a team of other software developers and quality engineers implementing the optimal solutions for our clinical customers.
- You will be involved in the development process from the very first idea until the final launch of the product.
- We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow who bring their own ideas and make a difference.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have an education in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3 years of experience in C++
- Experience with video software development (e.g. streaming, recording) are a plus
- Willingness to be part of a high-skilled team working close with the product manager
- Fluent English skills, eagerness to learn German
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and partner companies from all around the world and different areas of speciality
READY TO APPLY?
- We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Find a Job Find Candidates