Software Developer - Medical Image Processing - Germany
WHAT TO EXPECT
- As a specialist in one of our software teams, you develop and implement sophisticated mathematical algorithms in the field of radiological imaging and medical image segmentation.
- Your work thereby contributes greatly to our software applications which are used for the planning and execution of surgical procedures or radiotherapy treatments.
- With your creative ideas and independent and professional attitude to work, you contribute to the success of our future software products.
- You enjoy object-orientated programming in C++ and implementing compact, modular and efficient algorithms.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have completed postgraduate studies in Mathematics, (Medical) Computer Science or Physics, or have relevant professional experience preferably in the field of medical image processing/medical imaging.
- You have a passion for mathematics and are looking for an interesting and challenging position
- During your studies, you have already had practical experience in software development using C++ or you have been successfully programming sophisticated algorithms for many years.
- Terms like Diffusion Tensor Imaging, BOLD MRI or Image-Co-Registration are not new to you.
- You want to be part of a high-skilled team and make a difference with your code every day.
- Fluent English, eagerness to learn German and ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world and different areas of specialty complete your profile.
- We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.