This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 02 December 2016
As a part of our software development team, you actively participate in the creation of innovative solutions. You like the development of highly qualitative software in an agile environment.
Your profile :
- You have a bachelor, master or higher degree in ICT, software development, or related.
- You are a persistent team player with a feeling for innovation
- You love to work in a SCRUM environment
- Dynamic, responsible, eager to learn and problem solving are your key characteristics.
- You are fluent in English.
- C++ developer
- Proficient with object oriented programming.
- Knowledge in the field of GUI, image processing, 3D graphics, GPU computing (OpenCL), Qt (Windows, Mac OS X), or computational mathematics is an asset.
- Java developer
- Experience with database development is an asset.
- .net developer
- You are proficient with object oriented programming (C#) and databases (SQL Server).
- Our work environment is informal, collaborative and supportive of individual growth in talent and leadership.
- An internationally oriented working atmosphere.
- Focus on continuous education : internal and external seminars, attending international conferences.
- A clear onboarding process.
- A challenging leading edge and inspiring working environment which makes a contribution to human health and human convenience.
Mechelen Antwerpen Vlaanderen Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates