Software Developer (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will focus on development in the field of software design, interfaces, development, quality and performance.
- Designing software compatible with MS operating systems for the .NET framework will also fall within your scope of duties.
- This includes applying agile software development techniques in a team.
- Moreover, you will advise and coordinate external software suppliers in the areas of interface design and the creation and monitoring of requirements and specifications.
- You will also be responsible for software development in a team in accordance with cGMP/GCLP regulations.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in computer science, business or bio-informatics or comparable qualification with a focus on natural sciences
- At least two years of professional experience in C# in MS .NET frameworks with VS 2015
- Experience in object-oriented programming or in GUI implementation, WPF, RDBMS or system performance would be advantageous
- Preferably experience with SCRUM or software projects, MS TFS or other version control systems (such as SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc.), as well as knowledge in unit tests (MS Test, NUNIT, JUNIT)
- Sound UML and XML skills for specifying requirements are preferred