Software Developer (m/f) Continous Integration - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- With fresh ideas, your skills and creativity, you will support our company in the development of new software approaches, thereby making your contribution to advances in the production of individualized cancer vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will engage in software development using toolkits, frameworks, and interfaces in .NET.
- As "build master", you will also be responsible for establishing continuous project integration (gated check-in, automated build, unit test run, automatic installation and build farm).
- Moreover, you apply agile software development techniques in a team.
- Last but not least, you will develop new approaches in the technology scouting area, for continous integration and in the research group application field.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in computer science, business or bio-informatics or comparable qualification with a focus on natural sciences
- At least four years of professional experience in C# in MS .NET frameworks with VS 2015 or later
- Experience in the setup and adaption of tools such as CruiseControl, TeamCity, TFS Build, automated installers and test automation
- Ideally, experience with SCRUM in several projects
- Expertise in MS TFS or other version control systems (such as SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc.). Good knowledge in unit tests